Land Use Regulation
- Municipal Authority to Regulate Use of Private Property – overview of the law governing municipal authority to regulate land use.
- Isn't this My Land? – introduction to planning and zoning in Vermont.
- The Players – short review of the roles and responsibilities of local officials with respect to land use regulation in our municipalities.
- Do It Yourself: Act 250 – citizen’s guide, compiled by Paul Gillies for the Vermont Institute for Government.
- Do It Yourself: Zoning – guide to zoning hearings and appeals, compiled by Paul Gillies for the Vermont Institute for Government.
- Vermont Planning Information Center – various resources available from the Vermont Planning Information Center.