The Elections Division provides access to records from all years prior to the current biennium within our lobbyist database. For information from the current biennium, please visit “Lobbyists: 2013–2014.”
This data is unofficial and informational only. For official information, please refer to the public records on file with the Office of the Secretary of State.
View a list of all currently registered lobbyists (Excel).
Search Lobbyists (Previous Years)
- Enter the last name of the lobbyist in the blank field below, and then click the “Retrieve Information” button.
- Matching occurs from the beginning of the last name and continues for as many letters as you specify.
- More matches can be achieved by entering less letters of the last name.
- If you include a first name, the last name must be spelled exactly.
- Capitalization does not matter, but exact spelling does.